Final Fantasy 13 rap.

By Ravergirl on 12:43 AM

Filed Under:

in the works of course... looking to collab with someone amazing.

Final Fantasy 13- the rap.



Ever play a game for so long
that it kinda becomes a part of you?
This is my story
-----------------------------
LYRICS | Download 1take|
----------------------------
The Final fantasy series never can end.
but when it got to 10
I felt addiction again

I waited for so long
so much anticipation
I gotta be honest
its why I bought a playstation

I was tifa, yuna, even albhed Rikku.
its true. I was the entire final fantasy crew.
So why do I have to play for so long
just to taste the final fantasy I've so longed. For.

Such a dull start, not for the fans.
We should fight back, give us the game we demand!

Square! we want our seven, our ten, our 8
give us back the games that we thought were great.

I've been a fan of the FF crack
I spent hours upon hours playing games back to back.
20+ hours of "repeat" gameplay is whack.
Square c'mon man, Take that shit back!

Oh baby, Oh baby, oh baby, please

final fantasy 13 why'd you have to be so mean?

oh baby, oh baby, oh baby, please

final fantasy 13 how'd you get such a hold of me?

3 comments for this post

Anonymous

No you fool don't ask for FF8!!

I'm not going to spend four hours drawing magic, twelve hours playing cards, and click through endless text screens about nothing and go through 30 minute boss fights again EVER

Posted on March 15, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

lol. okay just 7 and 10.

Posted on March 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous

Trippin'. That was great!

Are you far into XIII?

(am yet to begin the journey)

Posted on March 19, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment