Do you Bioshock 2 at Midnight?

By Ravergirl on 12:21 AM

Filed Under:


I do!!

Coolest part about it, was I saw A LOT of my old friends from highschool that I lost touch with. They were happy to see me alive, and NOT married. after the not married question I got the "omg can I have your number?"
LOL. I'm glad I brought my business cards, makes me feel important. Plus I gave like 10 away to friends and employees of gamestop.

Lots of people dressed up like splicers and such. It was a cool night.

I feel awesome.

-Kristen

2 comments for this post

Nice blog you have here...I wonder if you like online games then you must like girl games...you can play girl games at this site Girl Games. Also, you can play more game sites at Bike Games, Online Games, Kissing Games , Driving Games, Truck Games, Dress Up Games, Games for Girls, Addicting Games and Car Games.

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM  
Posted on June 25, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment