Money talks

By Ravergirl on 1:20 PM

Filed Under:

Money talks,
I won't deny
I heard it once
it said goodbye.



I remember reading that in a poetry book a few years back. Despite how meaningless it should be in your life it has everything to do with it.

Is money diectly proportial to happiness? I don't believe that at all. But it causes me the most unhappiness and stress that's for sure.

My bank keeps calling me persistantly, on my house phone, cell phone...Everyday. I don't get paid until thursday and I know that whole check it going into my bank and I'm stuck for another two weeks. Broke as ever.

I feel so lifeless. I can't go out and have a life even if I wanted too. Hell I can't even go out and review the next big game. Modern warfare 2.

I hate you money, I hate you economy. I hate being "stuck".

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment